How cute are paper boats as place cards and cake toppers…so much more. See ideas below!
DIY Project – Floaty Boat
This tutorial comes from Instructables:
1. Fold your paper in half
2. Fold in half to create a center line, then fold down the corners from the folded edge into the middle
3. Fold up the sides of the unfolded edge
4. Pull out the corners and make another fold in the new center
5. Fold up the corners so you have a triangle
6. Pull the corners out and fold the center straight and ta-dah you have a boat!
Now – stick a little flag in there with a place card name, a table number or just a little monogram flag and put your boats on the cake. Have fun!
Image sources via http://www.craftydiybride.com
Paper boat bunting! Love this idea!
Image sources: Google search and http://www.craftydiybride.com/2011/07/trend-diy-paper-boats.html